According to the VI Labour Code, Act 2010, first preference should be given to BVIslanders/Belongers that apply for a BVI job role. The BVIslander/Belonger, should be qualified having the relevant, knowledge, skills and abilities.
The following is a guide for BVIslanders/Belongers that are job hunting for employment within the BVI:
1. Identify the job vacancy
- Begin right here with HireBVI.com
2. Submit job application
- This may include cover letter, resume/CV, job application form etc
- Apply to job vacancies that you are suitable/qualified for
3. Be interviewed
- You may need follow-up on your application after you submit
- If called for an interview, be prepared.
- Begin new job if selected.